Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-09-2011, 04:42 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Likes (Received)
Grilled Asian Style Flank Steak Recipe
Grilled Asian Style Flank easy recipe
1 small onion, sliced
2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely minced
1 garlic clove, finely minced
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil*
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Whisk together all ingredients for marinade.
2. Place meat in a shallow non-reactive pan or a self-sealing plastic bag; pour marinade over it. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or longer, turning meat occasionally.
3. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals on one side of grill, or heat one side of gas grill to hot.
4. Remove meat from marinade; pat dry.
5. Sear meat over direct heat 5 minutes on each side. Move meat to side of grill not over heat; grill, covered, 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 145*F (60*C) for medium-rare. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing on the diagonal.
Last edited by LariP; 01-19-2013 at 02:06 PM.easy recipe