Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Beauty tips....

  1. #16

    Re: Beauty tips....

    Beauty tips....



    Quote Originally Posted by TraciInTexas View Post
    It works!
    If I use regular anti-perspiration for more than a couple days, it makes the little nodes in my armpit get angry and swell up... Not sure what's up with that. But the coconut oil works perfectly well.
    It is not an ANTI-Perspirant, but I find that I actually sweat LESS using the oil.

    (I've always been a champion sweater, so this was a surprise -- something in the a/p actually MAKES me sweat MORE?!)
    Interesting! I may have to try this b/c I'm a champion sweater as well! I'm off work for a while so it'll be good to try out, I also about once a month get the swollen nodules too and they hurt!

  2. #17
    Senior Member Become a Food Fanatic Member!
    TraciInTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sunny South Texas, USA
    Posts
    813
    TrophiesBeauty tips.... Beauty tips.... Beauty tips.... Beauty tips....
    Likes (Received)
    13

    Re: Beauty tips....

    Beauty tips....



    Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    Interesting! I may have to try this b/c I'm a champion sweater as well! I'm off work for a while so it'll be good to try out, I also about once a month get the swollen nodules too and they hurt!
    Really???? I've never heard anyone else admit to the cranky pit nodes... Good to know I'm not alone with that. LOL!

    Let me know how you like the CO as a deo. I swear by it, about 90% of the time... Using commercial a/p for "important occasions."

  3. #18

    Re: Beauty tips....

    Beauty tips....



    Quote Originally Posted by TraciInTexas View Post
    Really???? I've never heard anyone else admit to the cranky pit nodes... Good to know I'm not alone with that. LOL!

    Let me know how you like the CO as a deo. I swear by it, about 90% of the time... Using commercial a/p for "important occasions."
    Yep, I do and they hurt! For some reason i've never thought about deo. causing it, I'm gonna give it try, i'm guessing organic coconut oil? about how much do you use?

  4. #19
    Senior Member Become a Food Fanatic Member!
    TraciInTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sunny South Texas, USA
    Posts
    813
    TrophiesBeauty tips.... Beauty tips.... Beauty tips.... Beauty tips....
    Likes (Received)
    13

    Re: Beauty tips....

    Beauty tips....



    Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    Yep, I do and they hurt! For some reason i've never thought about deo. causing it, I'm gonna give it try, i'm guessing organic coconut oil? about how much do you use?
    I have organic, cold-pressed, fair-trade... blah, blah, blah Coconut Oil that I cook with in the kitchen cupboard. I put a tablespoon or so into a little container to set in the restroom. I use a little-pea sized dollop on the end of a finger and slather it generously in each pit.
    I was worried about it transferring a greasy stain into my clothing, but haven't seen any evidence - it must come out in the wash.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •