Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tangerine-Sweet Potatos
02-18-2011, 07:04 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Likes (Received)
2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cooked
1/4 cup melted butter
6 tablespoons brown sugar (reserve 2T for topping)
3 tablespoons dark rum (do NOT use rum flavoring)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chopped pecans
1. Preheat over to 375.
2. Whip together sweet potatoes, 2T of butter, 4T of brown sugar, the rum and the salt
3. Peel tangerines removing the white membrane and seeds. Chop two of the tangerine sections and fold into sweet potato mixture. Pour into 2-quart casserole.
4. Arrange the remaining tangerine sections on top of sweet potatoes.
5. Combine remaining butter, sugar and pecans and sprinkle on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
Last edited by LariP; 01-19-2013 at 08:07 PM.