Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Worlds best potato soup
05-12-2011, 03:34 PM #1
Worlds best potato soup
- 8 unpeeled potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large stock pot combine potatoes, onions, celery, bouillon cubes and enough water to cover all ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer on medium heat until potatoes are with in 15 minutes of being finished.
- Add half and half, bacon, cream of mushroom soup and stir until creamy. Add cheese and stir until completely melted. Simmer on low until potatoes are done.
Last edited by LariP; 01-19-2013 at 04:38 PM.
05-13-2011, 06:28 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Likes (Received)
05-13-2011, 09:19 AM #3